With a new year just around the corner, many of us are thinking of ways to improve our lives and ourselves. And whether you have personal, romantic, health or professional goals in mind for the upcoming year, having the dream smile you have always wanted can help you gain the confidence you need to achieve your goals. Atlanta Smiles & Wellness, the top cosmetic dental practice serving Atlanta and the surrounding area, has helped many patients transform their smiles and improve their confidence with smile makeover. Here, our cosmetic dentists discuss your smile makeover options.
What Can a Smile Makeover Address?
Smile makeover is a multi-step treatment that consists of two or more cosmetic dental procedures. It can address the following:
- Yellow or dull teeth
- Stains or discoloration
- Chipped, cracked teeth
- Silver (amalgam) fillings
- Gaps and spaces between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Unusually shaped or sized teeth
- Missing teeth
- Excessive gum tissue (“gummy” smile)
What Will My Smile Makeover Include?
Because no two patients are alike, our dentists will tailor your smile makeover so that it addresses your unique needs and goals. Your mouth and teeth will be evaluated thoroughly, using advanced diagnostic tools. These tools allow us to plan your course of treatment accurately as well as help you “preview” your results thanks to innovative imaging technology. Depending on your case, your smile makeover may include any of the following:
- Teeth whitening to lighten teeth several shades (we offer both in-office professional supervised whitening and at-home whitening trays)
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace old and conspicuous metal fillings
- Dental bonding to conceal stains, gaps between teeth, cracks and chips
- Porcelain veneers to mask stains, gaps between teeth, cracks, chips and eroded enamel
- Dental crowns to restore a normal and attractive appearance to damaged teeth
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Gingival recontouring to address a “gummy” smile and create a more harmonious smile
- Orthodontics to straighten misaligned teeth (we offer traditional braces and Clear Image Aligners)
Make This Your Year
To learn more about your smile makeover options, schedule an appointment with Dr. Dina Giesler or Dr. Marianna Kovitch. Contact Atlanta Smiles & Wellness by calling (404) 262-7733 or emailing us today.