Are you ready for a smile makeover? Invest in the best possible smile with help from Atlanta’s top cosmetic dental team. Cosmetic dentists offer dental services designed to enhance the appearance of teeth and gums. However, not all dental providers prioritize overall wellness and oral health.
Choose the Atlanta dental team with the skill, knowledge, and desire to create beautiful smiles without compromising health. At Atlanta Smiles, we offer a range of cosmetic procedures to improve dental function and aesthetics. Our top cosmetic dentists work with each patient to thoroughly understand their cosmetic goals and create a treatment plan to achieve them while also focusing on oral health.
What Is the Difference Between a General Dentist and a Cosmetic Dentist?
Cosmetic dentists have training and credentials as general dentists. A cosmetic dentist specializes in cosmetic procedures that address aesthetic issues of the mouth, teeth, and gums. Often, cosmetic dentists offer both general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry procedures.
General dentistry typically focuses on prevention and dental healthcare. General dentistry typically includes cleanings, checkups, extractions, fillings, root canals, and other therapeutic procedures.
Cosmetic dentistry may include procedures to restore oral health, but the primary goal addresses improving patient appearance. Cosmetic procedures commonly include veneers, teeth whitening, clear aligners, gum contouring, white spot elimination, and other aesthetic procedures.
Atlanta Smiles offers both general and cosmetic dental treatments. We focus both on oral health and a beautiful smile with each procedure.
How to Choose a Cosmetic Dentist
Dental patients deserve the best outcomes regardless of the type of procedure or treatment goals. As such, patients should search for the top cosmetic dentist in Atlanta.
When choosing a cosmetic dentist, consider the following:
- Determine their skills in general dentistry – Find a cosmetic dentist with a solid and proven foundation in general dentistry procedures. Ask about their track record of success in essential dental treatments.
- Verify credentials – Most dentists’ websites now have a bio section with a list of credentials, including formal training, like dental school, and certifications, like the American Dental Association.
- Ask for references and samples of their work – Ask to see before and after images for various procedures. Also, ask for patient references and follow up with former patients.
- Research reviews – Check online for patient reviews. Research the dentist on social media, local review websites, and the dentist’s website. Ask about any red flags. Remember to focus on the consistent messages in the reviews, either positive or negative.
- Schedule a consultation – Most cosmetic dentists offer free consultations to discuss procedures. For example, before committing to veneers or clear aligners, meet with the dentist to ask questions, learn about the procedure, and determine if you are a good candidate.
- Avoid “too-good-to-be-true” offers – Cosmetic dental procedures require time and financial commitment to achieve top-quality results. Be wary of offers well below the typical cost for the procedure or dentists without reviews or references.
Atlanta Smiles encourages patients to schedule a consultation for cosmetic procedures where we provide details and proudly share our history of outstanding patient outcomes.
Work with Atlanta’s Top Cosmetic Dentists
Get your dream smile with cosmetic dental solutions from Atlanta Smiles. Our highly-trained dental team has a passion for crafting healthy and beautiful smiles to give patients increased confidence without compromising on oral health.
We are here to make your goals a reality. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.