Known for her bonding skills, Dr. Giesler has an artistic eye, giving her an advantage when it comes to bonding. She can bond, recontour and change the color of your teeth, giving patients the beautiful smile they come here for.
Bonding is a procedure in which a tooth-colored resin material (a durable plastic material) is applied and hardened with a special light, which ultimately “bonds” the material to the tooth to restore or improve person’s smile.
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered:
* Restore decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
* Resore chipped or cracked teeth
* To improve the appearance of discolored teeth
* To close spaces between teeth
* To make teeth look longer
* To change the shape of teeth
* As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
* To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede